Back wax - 60$ (incl. shoulders and upper arms)
Seat wax - 50$ (includes the cleft)
- Men want their waxing to be convenient like a haircut – quick, easy and clean.
- My technique has been refined over 24 years to maximize efficiency, reduce the chance of adverse reactions, and minimize pain. Clients are always quick to say how much less pain they experience during my treatments.
- I use a professional grade, cartridge roll-on system that is cleaner, safer and allows us to treat large surfaces quickly and efficiently. Wax cartridges are never re-used and are disposable, single-use only!
- Waxing “naïve” body hair will last 3-4 weeks, or 2-3 weeks if done regularly. Most people wax every 4-6 weeks. It can take several months for complete regrowth to occur.
- Waxing coarse hair regularly may cause hair growth to gradually diminish. Waxing fine hair, though, can sometimes accelerate its growth.
- Client discomfort varies according to sensitivity, treatment area and the type and amount of hair growth.
- Some home care is required. Bathing in Epsom salts helps to heal the skin. Some commercially available topical treatments can be quite effective as well. Waxed skin should also be exfoliated regularly to prevent ingrown hairs once re-growth begins.
- For 24 hours after a waxing, avoid ANY ACTIVITY that makes you sweat!
- Individuals with diabetes or hemophilia should not use waxing for hair removal.